About Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia is famous for Mecca and Medina, but these are not the only places that the largest Sovereign state in the Middle East has to offer. Over the last two decades, Saudi Arabia has emerged to be the largest economy of the Middle East and ranks 18th largest in the world.
Saudi Arabia is among the largest oil producing nations in the world. It also has under its control World's second largest oil reserves and sixth largest gas reserves. Having a high Human Development Index, it falls into the category of the high-income economy as per the reports of the World Bank. Further, Saudi Arabia is the only Arab country to be a part of G-20 major economies and also is the active member of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation and OPEC.
Why is Saudi Arabia Visa needed?
Some countries usually exempt the visa procedure for a limited duration of stay. Therefore, there is always a confusion revolving about the visa requirement. Coming to Saudi Arabia, as per the norms of the country, every person proposing to travel Saudi Arabia for whatsoever purpose shall be required to travel with passport and visa both. Notably, the person will have to apply for a Saudi Arabia visa. The information related to Saudi Arabia for Indians is available on the embassy of Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Visa Eligibility:
To avail Saudi Arabia Visa, the applicant must have to take care of the following conditions:
- The person who applies for Saudi Arabia visa shall be required to forward the application for a visa through a registered agent, contact details of whom are available on the website of the embassy.
- The applicant shall not be allowed to stay for more than the time granted on the visa.
- Although the business visa is granted, it does not entitle the right to reside or work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Applicant visiting the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia should have to abide by Islamic laws of the country and regulations and should be able to respect society's values and traditions.
- Laws against drug trafficking are strictly implemented in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabi. Any violations in this regard shall be subject to society's values and traditions.
Hence, due care must be taken to abide by the laws and ensure that the .
Saudi Arabia Application Process:
While submitting a visa application to the registered agent, care must be taken to follow the application process.
Step 1: The applicant should have a valid passport for at least six months from the date the visa is applied. The passport must have at least two pages that face each other.
Step 2: The passport then should be forwarded to the agent who has been authorised to collect the passport.
Step 3: The visa application form duly filled in, should be either submitted with a pen or printed. The applicant will have to take care that the details are correctly entered such as the address, mobile number, e-mail address and telephone number on the application.
Step 4: Two recently taken photographs of passport size with white background must be submitted. Side views are not acceptable; it must have a full face. One photo should be stapled with the application, and the other one should be attached loosely.
Step 5: The applicant is also required to comply with the instructions that apply to a particular type of visa already provided in the visa.
Step 6: It is also pertinent to consider that the registered visa agent shall pay the Saudi Arabia visa fee through an online mechanism and not to the Embassy. To process the visa application, Registered visa agent shall include his charge in the visa fee, if applicable.
Step 7: The applicants who are non- residents shall be required to submit the residential permit together with the other documents.
If the applicant fails to comply with the conditions mentioned above, the authorities may not issue the visa and return the application form.
Types of Saudi Arabia Visas:
Owing to the of different applicants applicants of different purpose to travel to Saudi Arabia for whatsoever need.
Saudi Arabia Tourist Visa:
Despite the fact that most tourism of Saudi Arabia involves religious pilgrimages, as per the reports provided by the World Bank, in the year 2012 approximately 14.3 million people had visited Saudi Arabia, and also reports suggest that Saudi Arabia is the 19th most visited country in the world.
It was in the year 2013, the intention of issuing a for the first time.
Some of the top destinations in Saudi Arabia are:
- Al Bahah
- Al Balad
Saudi Arabia Business Visa:
Since Saudi Arabia is one of the fastest growing economies, it does offer many attractive opportunities. Looking at the development and GDP level of Saudi Arabia, many investors are taking an interest in investing in Saudi Arabia. If the person desires to invest in Saudi Arabia who is not a resident of Saudi Arabia, he must apply for a
To avail Business visa following documents the applicant shall have to submit:
- The applicant must have an original passport that is valid for six months along with an old passport if any.
- Two passport sized photographs with white background.
- The applicant should also submit the covering letter stating the purpose of business and even the round seal of the company is compulsory.
- Higher education proof as in degree certificate.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Saudi Arabia should grant approval or recommendation letter should be provided by the chamber of commerce of Saudi Arabia to the embassy to issue the visa.
- The applicant should also submit the registration copy of a Saudi company.
- The chamber of commerce should also issue the original letter
- Applicant's original bank statement of the previous three months along with bank seal and sign.
Saudi Arabia Family visit visa:
A person holding a family visit visa have the right to work or reside in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabi.
Documents required :
- Passport having six months validity, having two visa pages adjacent to each other. The passport must enable the applicant to enter the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and also the next destination.
- Latest photograph of white background.
- The application should be filled with accurate information and also in the capital letters.
- The applicant should have a reference note displaying the number and date of the visa that is issued by the Ministry of Foreign affairs or any of its branches in Dammam or Jeddah
- The fees have to be paid online through the Enjaz website or any of the visa offices registered. The consulate does not accept payment.
- Minors who travel with one parent or alone should submit notarised letter either in English or Arabic which should be signed by both the parents or legal guardians.
- All the applications must be typed in capital letters.
Saudi Arabia Transit Visa:
If the duration of stay is more than 12 hours at the airport, then the person will require a transit visa. if the person stays for less than 12 hours, then there is no requirement of applying for a transit visa.
- Passport of original in nature having six months validity.
- Confirmation of round trip airline ticket.
- The applicant must have a valid onward destination visa if applicable.
- If the traveller has the chance of passing through immigration, a visa is required.
Saudi Arabia Religious Visa:
The applicant who desires to travel to Saudi Arabia for the religious purpose must apply for a visa.
- The applicant's medical report issued by a licensed physician certifying that the applicant is free from any contagious disease including tests for Hep A, B, C. The applicant must issue the medical report within three months from the date of issue. Children who are under sixteen years of age do not require a medical report. The medical report must be signed and stamped by a licensed physician.
- If the applicant is Muslim and is travelling to Medina or Jeddah airport, vaccination card showing that the Meningitis vaccine has been taken up.
- The application further should be made through a licensed travel agency which must provide the consulate with the copies of accommodation contacts and also should forward a letter to the religious ministry in Saudi Arabia confirming that all the formalities have been completed by the travel agency to guide the applicants. Places, where applicant's name appear, should exactly match with the passport's name.
Saudi Arabia Student Visa:
To pursue higher education, Saudi Arabia offers high-quality study programs for students of Indian national the right opportunity to choose the right program and for students who want to have a bright future after pursuing higher education, Saudi Arabia is the right place.
It has put immense efforts in its education system to make it impressive, some of the recognised universities of Saudi Arabia offer a high-quality educational program for students who want to pursue higher education. to take the advantages of the prestigious courses so provided by Mexico, a Student visa is a must.
- The applicant must have in hand the passport having at least 12 months of validity and should have two adjacent blank pages.
- The applicant should further submit a letter of invitation and electronic authorisation issued by the Saudi higher education institution.
- Certificate issued by local police stating the applicant does not hold any criminal background.
- Further, medical reports should also be given and also signed and stamped by the doctor clearly stating that the applicant is free from any deadly or infectious disease.
- Educational achievements should also be submitted. E.g., degree or certificates as applicable.
- Original and a copy of Birth certificate.
- Students who are below eighteen years of age should submit an authorisation letter or written consent that is notarised from the parents.
- Latest minimum of three photographs with a white background.
- Visa fees as applicable.
Saudi Arabia Temporary Work Permit Visa:
- The applicant must have a passport having the validity of at least six months with a minimum of two blank pages.
- The photograph of the applicant must be submitted having a white background.
- The applicant should also submit a covering letter issued by an Indian organisation which should cover the business details and contact information. Seal of the company must be on the covering letter detailing about the nature of the business.
- Submission of invitation letter from the recognised Indian Chamber of commerce together with the agreement attested by the company of Saudi Arabia in the name of the Applicant.
- The applicant should also provide a copy of the company's registration along with the application.
- A medical certificate stating that the applicant is free from infectious disease as provided by a doctor who is approved by an Embassy.
- It is mandatory to submit the medical health insurance certificate provided through the Embassy authorised Enjaz online system after the payment of fees.
- The applicant should also submit an experience letter since it is a part of the application process. The applicant shall have to produce the letter of the past two years.
- Since the visa is a Saudi Arabia work visa, it is paramount to produce educational degree certificates based on the type of work which further is attested by the Ministry of Education, Ministry of External affairs and by the Embassy.
- Confirmation of airline tickets should also be provided
- The visa is valid for a period not exceeding 90 days from the date of issue and can be extended by the sponsor.
Saudi Arabia Visa Fees
- should note that the Saudi Arabia visa fees are not payable to the embassy but only to the Registered Visa Agent. The current visa fees are:
- VIP Business Visa – S.R. 1000
- Business Visa Multiple Entry – S.R. 500
- Business Visa Single Entry – S.R. 200
- Work, Residency, Transit and Student – .R. 50.
- All the other visas like Government, Hajj, Umrah and Extension of exit re-entry are free charge from the embassy.
Travelling overseas is always fun. It’s more fun when you know your trip is financially secure. That’s why our Travel Insurance is an ideal companion for all journeys’ of your life.
Bharti AXA provides a comprehensive cover for your car,so you can drive hassle-free.
Safeguard the health of your loved ones with a wide range of Bharti AXA health insurance plans.
Safeguard the health of your loved ones with a wide range of Bharti AXA health insurance plans
Secure your joyous family trips with Bharti AXA international travel insurance cover.
Renew your Bharti AXA car insurance to enjoy your non-stop drive.
Renew your Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance to continue your worry-free rides.
Renew your Bharti AXA Health Insurance and continue to safeguard the health of your loved ones.