Two Wheeler Insurance for Hero HF Deluxe Eco26 Oct 2017
- Types of Two-Wheeler Insurance Policies
- Exclusions of the Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Tips To Save on Premium Amount
- How Are Claims Processed?
Hero HF Deluxe Eco Insurance
Hero Group is known for its great innovation in the Two-Wheeler market. The Hero HF Deluxe Eco has attracted many bikers. The bike is appreciated by segment users who want to combine power with comfort and convenience. The Hero HF Deluxe Eco gives a comfortable mileage of 60 kmpl. It runs on a single cylinder. It provides the comfort of electric start along with the previous version of a kick start. The analog meter for Speedometer and fuel gauge keeps the users updated with the general health of the machine. It is one of the most used bikes as it is decently priced and comes in various variants that can be by different users. A good plan of Hero HF Deluxe Eco insurance allows you to enjoy your ride more with no cause for worry.
The Two-wheeler market is one of the largest in India and thus it is important that these bikes and the riders are protected by good Hero HF Deluxe Eco insurance plans.
Types of Two-Wheeler Insurance Policies:
1.Third-Party Liability Cover: it provides for injury to the aggrieved party, its vehicle or property. In case of an accident.
2.Comprehensive Plan: is the preferred choice amongst the two as it not only provides for the Third-Party Liability cover but also covers damage to the owners/buyer of the vehicle (Own Damage)
There are different variations available for the Hero HF Deluxe Eco insurance plans and the buyers should keep in mind all these points to make the right decision.
Different coverage types available are Collision Coverage, theft coverage; fire insurance, and others. The insurance policy for Hero HF Deluxe Eco also has an additional benefit which covers Pillion rider too.
Uninsured Motorists Cover pays for property damage expenses or medical bills in case the party because of whom the accident happens is not covered under any liability insurance.
Bharti AXA provides online claim option which is a simple and time-saving
Exclusions of the Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy:
- The policy should be renewed on time. If the damage happens after the expiry of the policy then the claims are not supported.
- If the vehicle is driven by someone under the influence of alcohol or any other drug
- Driving without a valid license.
- In case of violation of the guidelines which are related to the failure or breakage of the vehicle.
- Staged accidents
Tips To Save on Premium Amount:
- Renew insurance policy on time: - Timely renewal of the policy will ensure that there is no penalty thus saving a few bucks.
- No-Claims Bonus: - If no claim is made against your insurance for Hero HF Deluxe Eco, then it attracts a bonus. This increases every year from a 20% in the first year to 50% in the five years( consecutive)
How Are Claims Processed?
In case of a mishap, the claims can be processed with the help of the following documents
- Motor Insurance Policy Number
- Exact time and date of the accident
- Location of the accident
Bharti AXA provides online claim option which is a simple and time-saving .Bharti AXA works towards providing customer satisfaction.There is a team of experts that offer you sound advise in addition to the technology driven online platform.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We've picked commonly-asked questions specially for you. But you can breathe easy as we're right here to help you with your queries.