Muscle pain, as can be inferred from the name itself, is the uneasiness caused due to the pain in muscles. It usually is annoying and can sometimes take a toll on your health. It is caused due to over-exertion of the muscles and gets better with rest.
- Overuse and minor injuries
- Severities may cause systemic muscle pain (pain throughout the body)
- Medical conditions such as lyme disease, lupus, polymyositis, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome
- Severe pain in the muscles
- Extreme muscle weakness
- In severe conditions, may be accompanied with high fever
- Depending on the cause and severity of the muscle pain, your symptoms should go away in their own time
- To combat the pain effectively, you can choose to have over-the-counter analgesics or pain relievers
- You can also try some natural ways to get rid of the muscle pain
- However, in case the pain lingers on for weeks, do not be callous and instead consult a doctor at the earliest.
- Your doctor will examine you physically and suggest a few tests to confirm the presence of any type of medical problem.
Explore our Offerings
No compromising when it comes to health, right? That’s why, we’re here to help you stay insured at all times. Look out for our products that match your insurance needs.