In the unfortunate event of any emergency when traveling abroad, you can rely on our absolute assistance in getting you help, quickly.
Whether individual or a family, simply follow these steps and you will soon be on your way to a quicker claim settlement.
Cashless Claims registration
-Intimate Bharti AXA General Insurance within 24 hours of occurrence of claim.
-You have the option of Cashless and Reimbursement claim facility.
-To avail our worldwide cashless facility, you can reach us on 844-691-8883 (for Canada), 844-691-8885(for USA) or +91 11 47324403 (for the rest of the world, excluding Canada and USA).
-You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Our Claims Service Representative will guide you through the claim registration process. You can download the claim form here.
-Attach all supporting documents against the claim type and send it by mail, email or fax.
-Ensure that all reimbursement claims are intimated within 7 days from date of loss .
-Send us all the original bills and other necessary documents along with the claim form.
-If you have been admitted in a non-network hospital, you can send the documents within 30 days from the date of discharge.
-We will settle your claim within 30 days from the date of submission of the requisite documents.
-If everything is in order, we will effect payment within 21 days of receiving all documents.
-If your claim is rejected, a letter will be sent explaining the reason for the rejection.
- Collect and retain all your original receipts of purchases during your overseas trip, especially those against any event giving rise to claim.
- Share complete information regarding the event and claim amount on the claim form to enable us to understand the scenario and help process your claim faster.
- Ask for discounts for any medical consultations or hospitalization if you are paying the bills and getting reimbursement later.
- Inform us about any hospitalization event whether or not the hospital asks you for any other details except policy copies.
- Notify us immediately in case you receive any emails from overseas hospitals or recovery agencies for payments.
- Intimate us about any medical evacuation and repatriation events on time in order for us to assist you better.
- Always discuss with us the options of medical evacuation and undergoing treatment in India, unless it’s an emergency.
- Always provide alternative contact telephone numbers of relatives back home in India.
- Do not ignore recovery agency emails
- Do not panic for auto email received from recovery agencies, instead intimate Insurance Company
- Directly negotiate with service providers and make arrangement for medical evacuation and repatriation without intimating Insurance Company