Key benefits - covers loss or damage to boilers and pressure plants
This policy is designed to cover various types of boilers and pressure plants against the risk of any loss and/or damage due to explosion or collapse.
The policy covers boiler and other pressure plants against the following contingencies:
- Damage to the boiler and/or pressure plant due to explosion or collapse
- Damage to your other property arising out of above accident on payment of additional premium.
- Legal liability towards damage to third-party property and/or personal injury arising out of above accident on payment of additional premium
The policy does not cover loss or damage in respect of:
- Fire and allied perils
- War and nuclear perils
- Overload experiments
- Gradually developing flaws, defects, cracks, partial fractures
- Wear and tear
- Failure of individual tubes unless resulting in explosion or collapse
- Loss for which the manufacturer or supplier or repairer is responsible
- Willful act, willful damage or gross negligence
- Consequential losses
- Breakdown of equipment
This is not an exhaustive list.
For further details and quotation, talk to us today at 1800-103-2292 (Toll free) or visit one of branches