Free from Airtel Money, Bharti AXA General Insurance Smart Group Personal Accident Policy provides financial protection to your family in the unfortunate event of an accident to you. Please refer to “Coverage details” below for more detailed information on the benefits available under the Policy.
|Sl.No||Coverage||Coverage Details||Sum Insured|
|1||Accidental Death only||Accidental Death||Rs. 100,000|
|2||Permanent Total Disablement (PTD)||Irrecoverable loss of or use of- sight of both eyes, or of two entire hands or two entire feet, or of one entire hand and one entire foot, or of such loss of sight of one eye and such loss of one entire hand or one entire foot.||Rs. 100,000|
|3||Permanent Partial Disablement (PPD)||Total and Irrecoverable loss -the sight of one eye, or of the actual loss by physical separation of one entire hand or of one entire foot||Rs. 50,000|
POINTS TO NOTE
- This cover is valid and available to only those customers of Airtel Money who have opted for a recharge of Rs 200/- Or above using Airtel Money App and who are aged between 18-70 years on the date of enrolment/recharge.
- A customer shall be enrolled only once regardless of the number of recharges he/she makes. This cover is not available for multiple recharges by the same individual whether or not such recharge is made from the same OR different Airtel Money account(s).
- The insurance coverage shall commence on the 8th day from the date of enrolment/recharge. E.g. if the date of recharge is the 1st of the month, then the policy cover starts on the 8th of the same month.
- "Accident" means a sudden, unforeseen and unexpected physical event beyond the control of the Insured/Insured Person resulting death or bodily injury, caused by external, visible and violent means.
- "Bodily Injury" means any accidental physical bodily harm solely and directly caused by external, violent and visible means which is verified and certified by a Physician but does not include any sickness or disease.
In case of any claim, please send all the required documents to the following address.
AMSL GPA Claims Processing Center
Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Ltd.
1st Floor, Ferns Icon, Survey No.:28, Doddanekkundi, Bangalore - 560037
For any query or registering a claim, please call our at 24 hour call center 1800 – 103 -2292 (Toll Free).
Standard documents: ID Proof of insured (Aadhar card/Voter ID/Ration card/Driving license), ID Proof of Nominee (Aadhaar card/Voter ID/Ration card/Driving license), Bank account details (cancelled cheque of the account where the claim needs to be paid).
Death claim: FIR, Post mortem report.
PPD/PTD claim: Discharge Summary from Hospital, where treatment was taken after accident, Policy reports if any. Disability certificate from District Medical Board (wherever felt necessary).