Car Insurance Policy for New Car3 Oct 2017
- Understand How to Buy the Perfect Car Insurance Policy for Your New Car
- The Importance of Examining Car Insurance Policy Intricately
- How Can You Benefit from a Car Insurance Policy for your New Car?
- Customizing Car Insurance for New Car in the Best Way Possible
- Car Insurance for New Cars Made Easy at Bharti AXA
Understand How to Buy the Perfect Car Insurance Policy for Your New Car
Purchasing a Car Insurance Policy for your new car is a crucial step, owing to the various ways in which it can help in safeguarding your future. A Car Insurance Policy allows you to cover financial losses that may occur due to accidents, theft, and other problems that affect your car. Depending on the make and model of your car, as well as your own lifestyle choices, you can choose and customize a Car Insurance Policy in order to avail the maximum benefits at the lowest possible prices. At Bharti AXA, we make this process a walk in the park with efficient and trustworthy services.
The Importance of Examining Car Insurance Policy Intricately
When purchasing a Car Insurance Policy for your new car, it is important to look into the details, for you might actually be missing out on crucial aspects that can help you gain more out of your policy. For instance, you need to know the type of coverage promised by a particular Car Insurance Policy. This could include Third Party Liability Coverage, collision coverage and comprehensive coverage, all of which offer different types of benefits. Moreover, buying a car insurance policy without understanding the exclusions that are a part of the same can result in complications in the time of need. For instance, most Car Insurance Policies do not cover wear and tear of car parts, damage caused due to oil leakage, or any type of damage caused due to illegal elements, such as invalid license, intoxication and so on.
How Can You Benefit from a Car Insurance Policy for your New Car?
Some of the main benefits that you can avail while purchasing a Car Insurance Policy for your new car include:
- Voluntary Deductible Amounts, which can help in decreasing the premium on your policy
- Anti-Theft Discounts which can be availed if your vehicle has been fitted with anti-theft accessories
- Privilege Discounts, which can help you gain discounts on your premium due to your professional background
- The make and model of your car can influence the premium to a large extent
Customizing Car Insurance for New Car in the Best Way Possible
On Bharti AXA, the intuitive interface of the web portal as well as the 24x7 customer service lines and chat box allows for increased customizability like never before. On our web portal, our staff members and expert policy handlers can help you balance your voluntary deductible amount and your premium in such a way that your future is secured in the most affordable way possible. A balance between these two elements can allow you to accumulate No-Claim Bonuses on your policy, by avoiding frequent claims or paying higher deductible amounts. Bharti AXA also provides first time insurance buyers with the opportunity of buying Add-On Covers for increased benefits, such as the Personal Accident Riders, and many more!
Car Insurance for New Cars Made Easy at Bharti AXA
On Bharti AXA, the process of buying a new Car Insurance Policy is easier than ever. This is due to the fact that you have the chance to compare different policies and buy one that best suits your requirements. Moreover, with personalized quotes, you have the chance to avail insurance policies that are tailored to the following aspects:
- Car make, model and variant: higher the standard of your vehicle, more is the premium
- Year of manufacture: IDV of your vehicle is based upon this element
- CNG fittings: increased vulnerability of this accessory results in higher premium
- Accessories: Electrical, non-electrical and other accessories can help in availing discounts, depending on the policy and add-on covers that you select
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have questions on anything and everything related to insurance? We've hand picked questions with answers that will help you understand the nitty-gritty of everything related to insurance.