Widely known as the Land of Liberty. America has drawn a huge number of people by its nation’s prosperity, liberal policies and democracy. It attracts many who are in search of a better lifestyle. Given that America has developed into a nation of diversity from landscapes to culture, and cuisine.
The United States of America is a wonderful place to visit given the number of attractions across the eastern and western coasts. From Rocky Mountains and scenic beauty to cosmopolitan metropolitan cities, America has a little of everything for everyone.
So on your next trip there, plan out a little in advance and ensure that you participate in loads of things. Make memories and take back experiences.
- Fly an aerobatic plane
- BASE jump off Perrine Bridge
- Mountain Climbing
- Cannoneer through Moab
- Experience zero gravity
- Statue of Liberty
- Grand Canyon
- Disney World - Florida
- Universal Studios
- Times Square
- Niagara Falls
- Yellowstone National Park
- Las Vegas
- iHop (food)
- Denny’s (food)
- Olive Garden (food)
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travelling Overseas? Get the Bharti AXA Advantage
Buying a travel insurance plan with Bharti AXA does have its benefits.
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad