Ukraine attracts a large flock of visitors each year. The coastline on the black sea is a must-visit place for any tourist visiting Ukraine. This destination is extremely popular for its variety of music, dance, and food festivals and trade fairs. While sipping on Eastern Europe’s’ best coffee, you can also enjoy sophisticated living and partying on the beaches in Odesa.
The country’s historical sites, pleasant travel experiences, and the traditions are some things that you can look forward to. Warm-hearted locals socially interact over hearty and delicious food.
Enjoy the music and celebrate at the Nutcracker in opera house in a snow-laden Kyiv.
- Mountain biking
- Hill walking
- Bird spotting
- Water sports
- Foraging berries and mushrooms
- Kvevo-Pecherska Lavra
- St Sophia’s Cathedral
- Bul Prymorsky
- Vul Derybasivska
- Maidan Nezalezhnosti
- Lychakiv Cementery
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident.
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents.
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation.
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad.