Visiting the exotic locales in Turkey is every travellers dream. Scenic places and ethereal landscapes are the primary attractions of this destination. The historical sites, seaside resorts, and spas draw travellers here. Not to forget the delightful and lip-smacking Turkish cuisine that enriches your taste buds.
Turkey is more of an amalgamation between Europe and Asia. You would be able to find ancient churches and mosques in this vibrant city. On visiting this place, you cannot miss out on hamman, which is a traditional Turkish bath. Istanbul being the capital of Turkey has been one of the largest shopping centres in the European region.
- Visit archaeological sites
- Museums and exhibitions
- Enjoy nightlife
- Getaways to beaches
- Aya Sofya
- Topkapı Palace
- Sumela Monastery
- Mount Nemrut
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident.
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents.
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation.
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad.