Thailand is one of the world’s most attractive tourist destinations. This South East Asian country is enthralling and exhilarating. They have been documented on television and used as backdrops in various Hollywood fictional movies. On your next trip there, you should make sure that you make an exhaustive bucket list of things to do and places to visit. Thailand has a perfect mix of South Asian culture which is unique to its land. The Thai cuisines is something that you should experience first-hand as well.
Thailand has so many things to do that you can actually end up spending year getting to know and understanding the country's uniqueness and niceties.
- Elephant Trekking at Mahawangchang Elephant Camp
- Thai Massage
- Climb the Sathorn Unique Tower
- Scuba & Snorkelling
- Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
- 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
- Grand Palace
- The Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Koh Phi Phi
- Khao Yai National Park
- Wat Arun
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar
- Phimai Historical Park
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travelling Overseas? Get the Bharti AXA Advantage
Buying a travel insurance plan with Bharti AXA does have its benefits.
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad