Experience the charming spell and tranquillity that Switzerland has to offer. The cool breeze that blows across the villages and the alpine scenery makes it extremely ravishing. The crystal-clear glaciers, shiny lakes, and deep valleys are nothing less of a fairy-tale.
Try your hand at winter sports such as skiing and trekking in the snow-laden regions. Don’t miss the magical landscapes that add the charm to Switzerland’s cultural attractions. Join the locals in celebrating life with folk dance, delicious food, sumptuous desserts, and music festivals.
With a Swiss, German, and Latin connection, Switzerland feels like multiple countries packed into one. Get ready to experience a cool weather free from the hustle-bustle and pollution that you face every day.
- Eat swiss chocolates
- Boat riding
- Explore wildlife sanctuaries
- The Matterhorn
- Jungfraujoch: The Top of Europe
- Lake Geneva
- Chateau de Chillon, Montreux
- St. Moritz
- Lake Lugano and Ticino
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident.
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents.
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation.
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad.