Sri Lanka is one of the most scenic island countries in the world. The heritage and varied wildlife of Sri Lanka has been one of the major factors of drawing a lot of tourists to the country. The have wonderful sand beaches and other heritage structures make it perfect for sightseeing. One of the other reasons people travel to Sri Lanka is the tranquil and quietness of the place.
Adventure sports is big in Sri Lanka. A lot of people make the travel to participate in various water sports. From culture to sports, wildlife to trekking and hiking, Sri Lanka is a place that will refresh you by giving you the perfect break for the mundane life we generally live.
Sri Lanka is the pinnacle of greenery and should be in the list of top 10 places to visit. When on your trip there, be open to trying the various kind of teas that they have. Sri Lanka is one of the biggest producers of tea and have a lot of different tea varieties on offer.
- Climb Adam’s Peak
- Explore ancient Anuradhapura
- Go diving around Pigeon Island
- Hiking in the Knuckles Range
- Surf on Hikkaduwa
- Catamaran Sailing trips across Mirissa, Bentota, Passikudah and Trincomalee
- Scuba diving
- Kite surfing
- Udawalawe National Park
- Visit Sigiriya
- Koneswaram Temple
- Visit to Galle Fort
- Ceylon Tea Museum
- Dambulla Cave Temples
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travelling Overseas? Get the Bharti AXA Advantage
Buying a travel insurance plan with Bharti AXA does have its benefits.
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad