Spain is a sovereign state that is located on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
When visiting Spain, there is plenty of things that one can do on their trip. From sightseeing beautiful museums to tasting delectable and traditional Spanish cuisine, there is so much that you can explore. During the trip, one can reside in hotels, paradores, apartment rentals, camping, etc.
The land has a vast cultural and linguistic legacy that reflects among the people residing there. The love for food, music, celebrations, wild landscapes, is very evident among the locals. Indulge in fascinating adventure sports and festivals that are an essential part of the Spanish culture.
- Cycling (Pyrines to Mediterranean coast)
- Downhill skiing
- Whitewater sports
- Scuba diving
- Teatre-Museu Dalí
- Park Güell
- Madrid’s golden art triangle
- The Alhambra
- Pintxos in San Sebastian
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident.
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents.
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation.
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad.