South Africa is a treat to all wild life lovers. This land is a great introduction to many jewels of the continent. Travellers can find typical African scenery here in the form of huge deserts, peculiar flora and fauna, golden savannah, etc.
If you visit South Africa, make sure you check out the Transfrontier Park that has some of the luxury resorts and lodges. Right from shark dives, mountain ranges, water rafting, and golden beaches, there is so much for you to explore in South Africa.
Not to forget Cape Town’s and Durban’s cultures and mouth-watering cuisine. Johannesburg, which happens to be the birthplace of Nelson Mandela, who helped spread democracy in the country.
- Cage Dive with Great White Sharks
- Visit wildlife sanctuaries
- Walking safari
- Watch the sun sink slowly
- Kruger National Park, Mpumalanga and Limpopo Provinces
- Cape Town, Western Cape
- Kgalagadi (Kalahari) Transfrontier Park, Northern Cape
- Stellenbosch, Western Cape
- The Drakensberg, KwaZulu-Natal
- The Garden Route
- iSimangaliso Wetland Park, KwaZulu-Natal
- Robben Island, Western Cape
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident.
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents.
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation.
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad.