Singapore may be the most expensive city in the world, hit’s also home to eclectic budget shops, incredible street food, and dozens of free parks — it is called the Garden City, after all.
Isn’t it astonishing how this tiny fishing village has developed into an active, metropolitan with a world-class skyline so quickly? Many people mistake Singapore for an itsy-bitsy red dot on the large world map. However, it has a plethora of activities for visitors. In fact, Singapore has so much to do and explore that it has become one of the top countries to visit in the world.
Singapore has a little of everything for everyone. Given its cosmopolitan nature, the mixed culture give it a uniqueness like none other. From scenic beauty to kids’ attractions, from adventure sports to amazing food, Singapore should be on everyone’s bucket list.
- Singapore Night Safari
- Treetop Walk
- Water adventure sports
- Singapore Flyer
- Botanic Gardens
- Marina Bay
- Universal Studios Singapore
- Gardens by the Bay
- Sentosa Island
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travelling Overseas? Get the Bharti AXA Advantage
Buying a travel insurance plan with Bharti AXA does have its benefits.
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad