Saudi Arabia is rich in attractions, natural landscapes, and beautiful sceneries that are symbolic. Being the birthplace of Islam, the place has Mecca and Medina, the most sacred place and you can see tourists flocking in this destination.
When visiting Saudi Arabia, make sure you catch a glimpse of the rock laden Madain Saleh, which is one of the finest treasures of Saudi Arabia.
Among the other wonders, you can also spot the TE Lawrence that is situated along Hejaz railway. Also, catch the fascinating sights of the mud-brick ruins of Dir'aiyah.
While Riyadh offers a modern version of Saudi Arabia, enjoy shopping in luxury malls and feasting on delicious meals.
- Visit museums
- Relish middle-eastern cuisine
- National Museum of Saudi Arabia
- Old Al Ula
- Tabuk Castle
- Souq Al Alawi
- Fakieh Aquarium
- Hejaz Railway Station
- Jebel Khuraibah
- Madain Saleh
- Masmak Fortress
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident.
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents.
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation.
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad.