Get ready to be enamoured by Portugal’s scenery. The village life, mouth-watering cuisine and wine is what lures travellers to Portugal. Make sure you don’t miss out on exploring hidden beaches that are located along the Costa Vicentina. Go hiking on Parque Nacional da Peneda-Gerês and explore the traditional villages of Beiras that will leave you with cherishing memories.
When in Portugal, take long walks in Serra da Estrela. Experience the magic of exploring less-visited places such as Alentejo. The locals here are extremely kind and warm-hearted people. You can shop at the local produce-filled markets. Join in the celebration at the music and food festivals that are held occasionally.
- Dolphin watching
- Enjoy rock and world-music festivals
- Dance party at Bairro Alto
- Bike rides
- Relish delicious Portuguese cuisine
- Visit vineyards
- Mosteiro dos Jerónimos, Lisbon
- Oceanário de Lisboa, Lisbon
- Torre de Belém
- Convento do Cristo
- Bom Jesus do Monte
- Universidade de Coimbra
- Museu Calouste Gulbenkian
- Castelo de Guimarães
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident.
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents.
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation.
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad.