Poland is one of the larger countries of Europe. After centuries of conflict and political issues, Poland finally emerged as an independent country. This destination is known for its welcoming, kind, and humorous locals. The verve and energy of the people here is incredible and something that will make you look forward to your visit to Poland.
Visitors can enjoy the picturesque landscapes, fine culture and explore impeccable historical sites.
When exploring the country’s vibrant cities, make sure you capture memories of lakes, forests and every other tourist attraction of Poland. The combined and fresh ingredients of the brilliant cuisine is set to perfection.
- Trying traditional local food
- Sipping on cocktails and beverages
- Wawel Castle
- Masurian Lakeland
- Slowinski Sand Dunes
- Malbork Castle
- Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Bialowieza Forest
- Gdansk Old Town
- Warsaw Old Market Place
- Main Market Square
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident.
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents.
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation.
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad.