New Zealand is one of the most scenic countries on earth. Nature has gifted them with the dreamlike beauty of a film set. Many people who have visited the place have said that they are shocked that such few destinations can boast of so many astounding natural wonders. New Zealand has it all. From snow-capped mountain peaks to sparkling coves, from coastal glaciers to rainforests however these are just a few of the treasures that travellers can explore.
One of the major attractions in New Zealand is it being a hotspot for those who are adrenaline-junkies given the wide variety of adventure sports. Another thing which is really nice about New Zealand is that is a breeze to travel around in. Many people opt for self-drive vacations given the roads and the diverse accommodations.
- White water rafting
- Jet boating
- Mountain biking
- Tongariro Crossing
- Fly Your Own Stunt Plane Abel Tasman
- Bungy Jump
- Milford Sound
- Christchurch Botanic Gardens
- Hamilton Gardens
- Tongariro Alpine Crossing
- Auckland Museum
- Moeraki Boulders
- Tamaki Maori Village in Rotorua
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travelling Overseas? Get the Bharti AXA Advantage
Buying a travel insurance plan with Bharti AXA does have its benefits.
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad