Japan is an island country which is located in the Pacific Ocean. It has a high population with dense cities, large palaces, mountains, national parks and numerous temples and shrines. The Japanese culture is something which is very unique to their own land and something that everyone should experience once in their lifetime. One of the things that makes it hard to visit Japan is the various things that you can do. With Japan being culturally rich, prioritizing what to see and what to skip becomes difficult. People visit Japan for various reasons like adventure experiences, cultural experiences, business, shopping, nightlife, and general curiosity of how the Japanese live their life. Whatsoever your reason of visiting Japan, the following must-do activities could ease the pressure.
- Watch Wrestling Practice at a Sumo Stable
- Buy a Kimono and a Yukata
- Travel on High-speed trains
- Hike the Northern Alps
- Overnight in a Temple
- Snowboarding & Skiing
- Kyoto’s Ancient Sites
- Hot Springs
- Go to a Sushi Bar
- Japanese Castles
- Visit the Fish Markets
- Pachinko Parlors
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travelling Overseas? Get the Bharti AXA Advantage
Buying a travel insurance plan with Bharti AXA does have its benefits.
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad