France is one of the most scenic countries in Europe. Most tourists will be drawn towards star attractions like the Mont St-Michel in Normandy and Palais des Papes in Avignon and various architectural beauties in the capital, France. France happens to be one of the most visited countries in the world. France is known for its unique culture, cuisine, warmth of the public as well as its geographic diversity. Their capital, Paris, is known as the city of love and France in general is known for its romance. France includes medieval cities, alpine villages as well as Mediterranean beaches. France offers a lot of stuff to do for people with different travel desires. From high snow-clad peaks to sunny beaches, from historic monuments to scenic landscapes, France is a country that has to be on your travel bucket list.
- Versailles by Bike Day Tour
- Paris City Segway Tour
- Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise and Moulin Rouge Show
- Paris Chocolate and Pastry Food Tour
- Paris Night Bike Tour
- Horse Riding
- Rock Climbing
- Musee du Louvre
- Abbaye du Mont Saint Michel
- Eiffel Tower
- Versailles Palace - (Chateau de Versailles)
- Arenes de Nimes
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Moulin Rouge
- Disneyland Park
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travelling Overseas? Get the Bharti AXA Advantage
Buying a travel insurance plan with Bharti AXA does have its benefits.
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad