Canada is a country that stretches from the United States of America in the north all the way to the Arctic Circle in the south. Major cities include Toronto, Montréal Québec City, and their capital city, Ottawa. Canada is a part English and French speaking country.
Canada's vast strips of wilderness include scenic places lake-filled Banff National Park and the world renowned Rocky Mountains. It is also the home of Niagara Falls, a famous group of massive waterfalls.
The people of Canada are known to be warm and welcoming which makes it the perfect place for a vacation. One of the only things that can get a little difficult for tourists is getting used to the weather in part of Canada given that it gets bitterly cold.
- Wildlife Spotting
- Road Trips
- Dolphin & Whale Watching
- Walk With the Vikings
- Vancouver's Stanley Park
- Niagara Falls
- Canadian Rockies
- Banff National Park – Alberta
- Old Quebec
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travelling Overseas? Get the Bharti AXA Advantage
Buying a travel insurance plan with Bharti AXA does have its benefits.
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad