Netherlands is one country that boasts of Amsterdam, which is the country’s vibrant capital. Capture beautiful memories of visiting the place that is enriched with charming towns and villages. This small yet enthralling country has various art galleries and museums to explore.
You can easily cover most of the cities in this country and revel in sightseeing by bicycling. The best part here is that many communities provide bicycles so that you can pedal and explore the land at no extra cost.
Netherlands is also home to many sanctuaries and parks which are popular areas for hiking, birdwatching, and biking. Enjoy trotting around this beautiful destination that is marked by diverse traditions and cultures.
- Take a bike tour
- Canal cruise
- Enjoy nightlife
- Visit museums and parks
- Keukenhof: The Garden of Europe
- Hoge Veluwe National Park
- Anne Frank Museum, Amsterdam
- The Windmills of Kinderdijk
- Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam
- Historic Valkenburg
- Zeeland's Spectacular Dikes
- Kasteel De Haar
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travelling Overseas? Get the Bharti AXA Advantage
Buying a travel insurance plan with Bharti AXA does have its benefits.
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident.
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents.
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation.
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad.