Enjoy the sun, sand and sky in the land of Mexico. Revel in your trip amid the coasts, volcanoes, and jungles. Tickle your taste buds with spicy and delicious Mexican cuisine. When in Mexico, join the locals who celebrate life, food and music each day.
Travellers should make sure to carry airy clothes as the temperatures can really soar especially during the day. However, northern Mexico is mountainous and so the weather here is chilly.
Mexico is also home to large artisanal markets that supply and sell artwork, textiles and more. Take a trip to the colonial city of Puebla as it sits near the snow-capped Popocatépetl volcano.
- Eat Tacos and Mexican cuisine
- Party all night in Cancun
- Climb Popocatépetl
- Visit art galleries and world-class museums
- Dive off Cozumel
- Greet the dawn at Tulum
- Shop for silver in Taxco
- Cancún and the Mayan Riviera
- Puerto Vallarta
- Cabo San Lucas and the Los Cabos Corridor
- Copper Canyon: Mexico's Grand Canyon
- Mexico City's Historic Center
- Chichén Itzá: The Mayan Metropolis
- Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo
- The Ancient Fortress of Tulum
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travelling Overseas? Get the Bharti AXA Advantage
Buying a travel insurance plan with Bharti AXA does have its benefits.
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident.
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents.
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation.
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad.