Malaysia is a country in the South East of Asia. It is partly on the peninsula of the Asian mainland and partly on the island of Borneo. On the side of the peninsula, you will get to witness the city bustling with energy, misty tea plantations, funky islands, and colonial architecture. When it comes to the Borneo islands, it hosts wild jungles filled with orangutans, remote tribes, granite peaks.
The destination is a honeymoon favourite for couples as well as is loved by all individual and family travellers. Malaysia is a multicultural society and so you will get to meet people coming from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Eat street food
- Cameron Highlands
- Try ethnic Malaysian cuisine
- Blue Mansion
- Khoo Kongsi
- Cheah Kongsi
- Mah Meri Cultural Village
- Dark Cave
- Kampung Baru
- Petronas Towers
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travelling Overseas? Get the Bharti AXA Advantage
Buying a travel insurance plan with Bharti AXA does have its benefits.
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident.
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents.
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation.
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad.