Korea is a land of that offers distinct seasons that add to its spell-binding and beautiful landscape. While you can enjoy your vacation on the beaches during, the winter invites you to breathe cool breeze amidst snow-laden mountains. The stunning historic sites and spring landscapes are some things that you should add in your new Korean bucket list.
Thanks to the Korean pop culture, you can enjoy watching Korea dramas. The greenery of the nation makes it an absolute delight. Tickle your taste buds with the enriching and delicious local Korean cuisine. Get ready to pack your bags and head to the hilly countryside and sub-tropical islands of the incredible destination of Korea.
- Buy cosmetics at Myeongdong
- Buy snacks at Lotte Mart
- Munch on delicious street food
- Underground shopping centre
- Buy traditional souvenirs
- Seongsan Sunrise Peak
- Ggotji Beach
- Darangee Village
- Gwang-An Bridge
- Kyeong-Wha Station, Jinhae
- Upo Marsh
- Jeungdo Salt Farm
- Gongryong Ridge, Seorak Mountain
- Uleung Island Seaside Road
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travelling Overseas? Get the Bharti AXA Advantage
Buying a travel insurance plan with Bharti AXA does have its benefits.
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident.
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents.
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation.
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad.