Italy is a unitary parliamentary republic in Europe. Visit the beautiful destination of Italy that is famous for its diverse dialects, architecture, traditions. When there, you can’t afford to miss the irresistible Italian cuisine that is famous worldwide.
It is always a pleasure to explore the street markets that have a diverse choice of ingredients. The extraordinary natural diversity of the geographical location is breath-taking and one of the major highlights of this country. Get breathless with the scenic landscapes and historical monuments among the different spectacular tourist attractions.
The people here are known to be very warm, kind and hospitable. It makes Italy a great tourist destination.
- Night ride on vaporetto in Venice
- Climb Florence’s Duomo
- Visit art galleries
- Guided tour on Vatican museums
- Eat pizzas in Naples
- See opera
- Eternal Rome
- Touring Tuscany
- Amalfi Coast
- Italian Riviera
- Sardinian Shores
- Piedmont on a plate
- Market streets in Sicily
- Cinecitta studios
- St. Peter's Basilica
- Canal Grande
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travelling Overseas? Get the Bharti AXA Advantage
Buying a travel insurance plan with Bharti AXA does have its benefits.
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident.
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents.
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation.
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad.