Take a trip to the land rich in culture – Ireland. Meet the locals who are very friendly, traditional, yet have a laid-back culture.
When in Ireland, get the opportunity to explore the statuesque beauty of romantic and historical landscapes. The museums are free and welcome travellers to explore their ancient roots. When in the countryside, do enjoy activities such as horse riding and much more.
Known as the land of the saints and scholars, the country boasts of having multiple Nobel Prize winners. The weather is quite chilly here so make sure you pack sufficient winter wear attire. Get ready to lose yourself in Ireland’s vibrant and inspiring cities.
- Horse riding
- Sightseeing landscapes
- Sip Irish coffee
- Trinity College, Dublin
- The Cliffs of Moher
- Glendalough, Co. Wicklow
- Grafton Street Area, Dublin
- Kilmainham Gaol, Dublin
- Dalkey and Killiney on Dublin's south coast
- The Aran Islands
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travelling Overseas? Get the Bharti AXA Advantage
Buying a travel insurance plan with Bharti AXA does have its benefits.
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident.
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents.
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation.
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad.