Indonesia is known for its wide stretch of beaches. The country is widely famous for Bali which is a favourite among honeymooners. This place is a collection of islands and significant landscapes that characterizes its diverse cultures.
When in Indonesia, there is so much that one can explore right from ancient temples to diving in soothing and clear waters. Indonesia is perfect for those seeking peace and tranquillity. Revel in the bliss of Bali and smell the heavenly aroma of the fresh ground coffee here.
The delightful cuisine is something that will leave you with a wonderful experience and cherishing memories.
- See orangutans
- Relax at Gilli Islands
- See Komodo dragons
- Beaches of Bali
- Orangutans of Borneo
- Gili Islands
- Komodo National Park
- Mount Bromo
- Tana Toraja
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travelling Overseas? Get the Bharti AXA Advantage
Buying a travel insurance plan with Bharti AXA does have its benefits.
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident.
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents.
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation.
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad.