Hungary is the thirteenth most visited tourist destination in the world. The place is known for its architectural gems and stunning landscapes. Right from medieval townhouses, Roman ruins to ancient churches, Hungary has it all. The Freedom Bridge is one of the favourite spots among locals from where you can get sunset views of both Buda and Pest.
When in Hungary make sure you take a dip in the thermal spas that are one of the biggest attractions in this destination. Traditional Hungarian folk music and dance are a vital part of the culture here.
Take delight in sipping world-renowned wines and a wide platter of cuisine that draws inspiration from the late 19th century.
- Enjoy delicious food and wines
- Visit spas and healing water
- Take a dip in thermal springs
- Have pálinka (food brandy)
- Dance at táncházak (dance house)
- Buda Castle
- The Danube
- Historic Spa Towns
- The Caves of Lillafüred
- Eger Castle
- Cathedral of St. Peter
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travelling Overseas? Get the Bharti AXA Advantage
Buying a travel insurance plan with Bharti AXA does have its benefits.
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident.
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents.
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation.
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad.