Among the seventh most visited countries in the world, Germany is every traveller’s favourite thanks to its cultural and scenic qualities. The pleasant climate and architectural heritage is one of the reasons why people flock to the destination. Trade fairs and events are widely held here and you will find people from all across the globe visiting them.
Don’t miss to visit the amusement parks, zoos, museums, and planetariums that provide infotainment to travellers. Take delight in heavenly meals, breads, and authentic desserts that are a local favourite in Germany. Those who have already visited the place believe that Germany is among few destinations that can boast of many natural wonders.
- Indulge in fairytales at Neuschwanstein, Fussen
- Explore the Black Forest
- Rethink Human Rights in Nuremberg
- Enjoy German food
- Berlin's Brandenburg Gate
- Cologne Cathedral (Kölner Dom)
- The Black Forest
- The Ultimate Fairytale Castle: Neuschwanstein
- Miniatur Wunderland and the Historic Port of Hamburg
- The Rhine Valley
- Museum Island in Berlin
- Bamberg and the Bürgerstadt
- Zugspitze Massif
- The Island of Rügen
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travelling Overseas? Get the Bharti AXA Advantage
Buying a travel insurance plan with Bharti AXA does have its benefits.
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident.
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents.
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation.
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad.