Europe has to be on the bucket list of every traveler. However, given the vast number of things that can be done there, you will certainly have to plan your tip well. One of the real good things about Europe is that it has lots of things for people with different travel ambitions, in terms of different adventure activities, sightseeing over different countries in the European continent.
One of the major attractions across Europe is the cultural differences in form of cuisines, way-of-life and languages amongst many others. The best thing about Europe is that you will find various types of activities for kids and adults alike.
So, carry an empty camera to capture memories and the hunger for some adventure sport.
- Take a canal tour, Amsterdam
- Drink 2500 kinds of beers, Brussels
- Bungee Jump, Switzerland
- Kayaking at Lake Bled, Slovenia
- Winery Biking Tour, Austria
- Windsurfing, Snorkeling and Kayaking, Canary Islands
- Go To Disneyland, Paris
- Colosseum, Italy
- Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Europa Park, Germany
- Amsterdam's zoo, Holland
- LegoLand, Germany
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travelling Overseas? Get the Bharti AXA Advantage
Buying a travel insurance plan with Bharti AXA does have its benefits.
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad