Denmark is a Scandinavian country in Europe. When visiting Denmark, the one thing that should be on your bucket list is the Danish pastries that are renowned world-wide.
Take a look at the quirky furniture designs that are something you can’t give a miss. Scandinavia is one place that is filled with landscapes that are defined by many islands having distinctive character.
Discover the essence of the nation that is expressed with cobblestone streets, half-timbered streets, and tempting bakeries. Being one of the most bike-friendly countries in the world, you can enjoy pedalling all around while catching a glimpse of the people and places. Whether you choose to travel alone, with your family or with pets, Denmark openly welcomes everyone.
- Explore the city by bike
- Go beach hopping
- Enjoy the Roskilde festival
- Relax at a candlelit café
- Visit museums and architectural places
- Tivoli Gardens
- Bakken Amusement Park
- Copenhagen Zoo
- The Blue Planet
- Djurs Summer Land
- The National Museum
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travelling Overseas? Get the Bharti AXA Advantage
Buying a travel insurance plan with Bharti AXA does have its benefits.
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident.
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents.
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation.
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad.