Croatia is an Eastern European country that is concentrated along the Adriatic coast. The country offers a pleasant blend of breath-taking landscapes, plenty of sunshine, commendable architecture and sumptuous local seafood cuisine.
Join the locals in their home-style cooking and sharing food. Relax at the dazzling beaches with white pebbles. The clarity of the water of the beach is bound to strike you.
When in Croatia, make sure you visit museums and art galleries that showcase Roman culture. Soak in the Mediterranean sunshine and relax on a yacht while watching Venetian styled stone buildings along the old towns. Pack your bags and head for a trip to this sunny destination that promises loads of cherishing memories.
- Tasting seafood and wine
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing
- Dubrovnik Old Town Walls
- Diocletian's Palace in Split
- Hvar Town
- Plitvice National Park
- Zagreb's Gornji Grad
- Sailing Around Kornati National Park
- Zadar's Romanesque Churches
- Zlatni Rat Beach
- Korčula Town
- Mljet National Park
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travelling Overseas? Get the Bharti AXA Advantage
Buying a travel insurance plan with Bharti AXA does have its benefits.
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident.
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents.
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation.
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad.