China is a huge country in Eastern Asia that also holds the world’s largest population.
This destination boasts of ancient Chinese civilization practices that are still followed even in the modern century. You can find diverse variations in the language, culture, and economic levels in this country.
You can enjoy delightful and authentic Chinese cuisine or ancient tea. Cinema shows and art festivals are celebrated with pomp. Pack your bags and get ready to beauty and culture of this destination. When making a trip to China, don’t forget to visit the tourist attractions
- Martial arts and Taichi
- Get massages
- Visit wildlife sanctuaries
- See Pandas
- Great wall of China
- The Bund, Shanghai
- Karst Scenery
- Mogao Caves in Gansu
- Mount Emei
- Mount Tai
- Forbidden city
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travelling Overseas? Get the Bharti AXA Advantage
Buying a travel insurance plan with Bharti AXA does have its benefits.
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident.
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents.
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation.
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad.