Bahrain is one middle east country that gets millions of visitors each year. It is adjacent to Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Though it is among the Muslim countries, the country has a good amount of social liberalism.
Enjoy the relaxed culture amidst luxury shopping stores. Though Manama lacks the elite appeal of other Gulf capitals, but that is what makes it unique from other capitals.
The modern Arabian style is reflected with the heavenly cuisine that is popular among locals. The expat crowds are really warm and hospitable to visitors. The weather is quite good and you get to do some great sightseeing at the forts, malls and museums.
- Sea fishing
- Scuba diving
- Watch Formula One Grand Prix
- Bahrain National Museum
- Bahrain Fort
- Oil Museum
- Bab Al Bahrain
- Riffa Fort
- Manama Souq
- Bahrain Bay Kitchen
- Al Dar Islands
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travelling Overseas? Get the Bharti AXA Advantage
Buying a travel insurance plan with Bharti AXA does have its benefits.
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident.
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents.
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation.
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad.