Austria is a German speaking country that is situated in Europe. Take the opportunity to explore majestic and enchanting mountain landscape that is sure to touch your soul. At Austria, the people are welcoming and hospitable thus adding to your trip.
The countless outdoor activities and travelling through the ravishing mountain scenery, ancient towns, and statuesque villages by rail is bound to make your journey an unforgettable experience. Natural landscapes and the icy-cold weather of Austria are one of the reasons that makes this destination the winter sports capital of Europe.
When visiting Austria, don’t forget to try and gain new culinary experiences and indulge in some spa and shopping.
- Horse riding
- Cycle touring
- Watching cabaret
- Starkenberger beer resort
- Globe museum
- Schloss hellbrunn
- Leopold Museum
- Festung Hohensalzburg
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travelling Overseas? Get the Bharti AXA Advantage
Buying a travel insurance plan with Bharti AXA does have its benefits.
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident.
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents.
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation.
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad.