When a trip planned to Africa comes up, the only one thing that stands out if the wide array of wildlife native to the land. The extravagant wild beasts that are in the region is like no other part of the world. Hence, a trip to Africa is one which is highly educative and different as compared to any other trip in the world.
The native culture and lifestyle is very different as well. Every country in the African continent is unique in its own way. The African continent runs all the way from the Sahara and Atlas Mountains in the north all the way to the Verdant Garden Route along the South African coastline. It has a number limitless mountain peaks and bone-dry deserts, large jungles and any water bodies.
- Victoria Falls
- Maasai Mara
- Table Mountain
- Sossusvlei Dunes, Namibia
- Giza, Egypt
- Wonders of the Nile, Egypt
- The Southern Cross, Zambia
- Bazaruto Archipelago, Mozambique
- Climb Table Mountain
- Circle the Pyramids
- Watch the Great Migration
- Trek across the Atlas
- Wildlife Safaris
- Wildlife walking tour in Zambia
- Wine tasting at the Cape Winelans
- River Cruise
- Riding Safari
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travelling Overseas? Get the Bharti AXA Advantage
Buying a travel insurance plan with Bharti AXA does have its benefits.
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad