Diverse Experiences Rolled into One in Mexico
Reasons Why You Should Get a Travel Insurance for Mexico
5 Things to Do in Mexico
Where to Find Indian Food in Mexico?
Whether it is a day or week-long visit, you will always find something interesting to do in this temperate and tropical country of Mexico. The diverse weather conditions across the country are what will make your stay a unique experience. From bustling cities to palm beaches and a chili-based cuisine; you will witness it all. The country is filled with modern architecture but also ancient ruins, colonial cities, and natural reserves, which make for the best UNESCO World Heritage sites in North America.
• Airport situations: No more fretting about flight delay or loss of baggage, because when you take a travel insurance all your worries will be taken care of! A Mexico travel insurance plan will protect you from such situations.
• Covers medical expenses: A travel insurance makes it easier to face medical emergencies. It covers the cost of treatment and also travel for reaching a suitable facility. If you face a medical emergency, your travel, medical and transport expenses would also be borne by your travel insurance provider.
• Trip cancellation: Worried that you will lose all your trip money if you have to cancel your trip to Mexico due to work or health? Not anymore! With a travel insurance for Mexico your expenses will be refunded, and you won’t have to undergo a huge financial loss.
• Loss and Theft: Loss of baggage is far more common than you can imagine, hence, it is always best to be prepared. Travel insurance covers such situations and offers you immediate assistance.
Choose from different Bharti AXA Travel Insurance plans for Mexico, depending on your unique needs. You can also customise your plan to enjoy a stress-free trip!
- 1.Chichén Itzá, The Mayan Metropolis:Plan a one-day trip to the biggest restored historical site. From the 1000-year-old observatory to a 30-meter high Pyramid, there’s a lot to explore.
- The Ancient Fortress of Tulum : Situated on the coast, it the only fortified Mayan settlement.
- 3.Oaxaca:A popular city often famous for giving visitors a real taste of Mexico. It has historical significance, impeccable architecture and is deemed as a cultural hub.
- 4.Mexico City's Historic Centre : Visit for art galleries and museums as well as the picturesque background of volcanic mountains.
- 5.Cancún and the Mayan Riviera: Near the Gulf of Mexico, this stretch hosts some very popular resort destinations, crystal clear water and wide pristine beaches!
- Depending on the nature of your visit, you can either apply for a tourist or a business visa.
- You will need to submit two photographs
- Also submit a copy of your valid passport and additional personal information.
- Along with this, you will also have to submit details of your return ticket.
- The current visa fee is about INR 2500 for both Tourist and Business Visa.
- It takes at least 5 working days for the visa to be processed.
- You can find other additional information online as well.
Consulate General of India, Mexico
Musset 325, Polanco, Polanco III Secc, 11550 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Telephone: +52 1 55 4568 9132
Working Days: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5:30 pm
Some of the most popular airports in Mexico include:
- Mexico City International Airport: It is Latin America’s busiest airport, and is served by over 30 domestic and international passenger airlines and 17 cargo carriers.
- Cancún International Airport: Located on the Caribbean coast, it is Mexico’s second busiest airport. Opened in 1974, the airport has two parallel runways that can be run simultaneously!
- Dawat Mexico, Calle Seneca 31, Mexico City : Loyalists have been visiting this place for decades now. No wonder tourists flock to this place as well. It offers authentic Indian, Asian and Vegetarian options. The Lemon Rice, Chicken Masala and Bhindi Masala are good options.
- Tandoor De Ali, Calle Lucerna 46 | Colonia Juarez : Craving for Indian cuisine, step into this quaint but aromatic restaurant. From Palak paneer to tandoori chicken, you can have it all here.
- India Town, De Septiembre : People vouch for their mango lassi and delicious Indian food. Kadai paneer, garlic naan and Gulab jamun are worth trying.