Czech Republic is one European nation that won’t disappoint travellers. Since it is a small nation, it is very easy to explore the destination. You can spend most of your time in Prague that is one of the most beautiful capital of the country.
The excellent attractions are something to watch out for as the landscapes spell out their naturally beauty. With popular national parks and conservation areas, you get the opportunity to get close to nature.
Don’t forget to visit Bohemian Paradise that is characterized by unique rock formations and old castles. You will spot villages and old towns with architectural sites, palaces and churches.
- Taste beer
- Spend night in a historical building
- Taste delicious local food
- Prague Castle
- Prague's Charles Bridge
- Brno's Cathedral of St. Peter and Paul
- Český Krumlov Castle
- The Colonnades and Spas of Karlovy Vary
- Glassworks of Karlovy Vary
- Kutná Hora
- The Bohemian Paradise
- Hluboká Castle
Insure your OVERSEAS TRIP with BHARTI AXA
Travelling Overseas? Get the Bharti AXA Advantage
Buying a travel insurance plan with Bharti AXA does have its benefits.
Travel insurance options
- Our student travel insurance provides coverage for students from 16 years to 40 years.
- Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or any other academic or professional courses in a foreign country can opt for such a policy.
- The policy is available from 30 days to 2 years, which can be extended up to 4 years.
- Covers you from expenses incurred for medical treatment and emergency dental treatment
- Loss of passport, traveller’s cheques, travelling tickets or documents, loss or delay of checked-in baggage are compensated.
- Legal expenses, study interruption or loss of sponsorship, and compassionate visit are also covered.
- If you’re travelling just once a year, then select the single trip. If you’re travelling more than once a year, then choose our Annual Multi-trip plan.
- Covers medical expenses against evacuation in case of medical emergencies.
- Death, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability due to accident.
- Reimbursement of the actual expenses paid by you for loss of passport, traveller cheques, tickets or documents.
- Compensation for loss or delay of checked-in baggage, trip delay/cancellation.
- Loss due to burglary or fire at your home in India while you are traveling abroad.