How do I submit my home insurance claim?
Notify your claim by calling us at 1800-103-2292 (Toll free) or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Provide relevant information which includes your policy and other details regarding your claim.
What are the documents required to file a claim?
Documents required for filling a claim are:
- Claim form duly completed in all aspects and signed by the insured/claimant, providing a clear description of the occurrence.
- FIR/ Final Police report in case of property damage or theft or burglary.
- Copy of repair estimates, invoices, money receipts etc.
- For Personal Accident case- Medical reports / discharge summary / Disability Certificate issued by Civil Surgeon or equivalent as authorized by State Government / Post Mortem Report / Death Certificate whichever is required
- Autopsy and post-mortem report of the pet by a qualified veterinary surgeon, in the case of pet insurance.
- Satisfaction letter if you would like to avail cashless facility at our preferred garages. (If you are a corporate/ firm then company's seal or rubber stamp is required on the satisfaction letter)