Health Insurance Plans & Coverage for Pregnancy and Childbirth25 Oct 2017
- Expenses That Are Covered During Pregnancy
- How to Be Prepared For the Expenses during Pregnancy?
- How to Choose the Right Insurance Plan?
Expenses That Are Covered During Pregnancy
Having a child is one of the most important moment in one’s life. Delivering a baby requires intensive medical care and it is always a wise decision to get Health Insurance which coves all expenses during this precious event of life.
Most often parents pre-plan the new born child’s cost of education and other facilities required for the kid, however one of the most important part is often neglected in the whole process is finding the cost of Pregnancy and Childbirth. This means the cost of medicines during pregnancy, the cost associated with delivery and the cost of keeping the child in the hospital post-delivery for the normal time.
How to Be Prepared For the Expenses during Pregnancy?
Best way to be cover all these medical expenses is by opting for a Health Insurance for Pregnancy and Childbirth. This insurance is an Add-On Cover to your exiting Health Insurance policy.
It is one of the most common Insurance cover. These plans are designed with the objective of providing medical cover and cover any uncalled for expenses in case of childbirth.
How to Choose the Right Insurance Plan?
There are many different things that should be thought about before selecting the right Health Insurance Plan. There is a whole spectrum of services and different parts of policies that are available to the Insurer. The knowledge of what is the need and covering the maximum number of things will be the objective as one cannot access what will go wrong.
- Pre-Hospitalization:- Know the associate hospitals in your vicinity that will cover the insurance policy. From the team of experts working with the organization find out how many days pre-hospitalization expenses are covered under the plan. Find out what other options in the same situation are available. This will also cover the post-delivery expenses so find out the whole information and find out which will be the best option for you
- Delivery Expenses: Most of the normal deliveries do not require huge expense. The Health Insurance Policy should be chosen that do not differentiate in the kind of delivery. The Situation of post-delivery complications should also be discussed as it is common and should be covered by the Insurance. Both cesarean and normal delivery charges are borne by the insurance company
- New Born cover: There are cases when there is a cap on the care of the Newborn. The Health Insurance Policy that covers suitable days and also cover for any congenital disorder diagnosed after the birth is a good Insurance choice.
- Other Expenses: Other expenses include nursing, consumables, surgeon fee, doctor consultation, anesthetist consultation fee
Almost all Health Insurance Plan have a waiting period. This is generally between 2 years to 4 years of time. The waiting period in some cases is even higher than 5-years. If you are planning something soon know how much time you have on hand and how much time you need to wait for.
Bharti AXA provides Insurance plans that are designed keeping in mind the needs of the soon-to-be mom and dad. There is a team of experts that work around the clock to ensure that the policy is provided to the customer according to the need. The differentiated process is designed with great care and detailed discussion. The spectrum helps a lot here, and there are mostly upper limits that show exactly what the policy will offer. There are no hidden policy terms that will create a problem in the execution at a later stage.
Bharti AXA works for the customers. The aim is to have happy customers, and with this objective, every action is directed in the suitable direction. The Brand speaks for quality, the Insurance are processed in no time, and the policies are provided with detail explanation. There is also an online option for applying for an insurance plan which means that there is a lot of time-saving and cost efficiency available for the customers. Health Insurance is the most common insurance cover provided by the organization. The brand just speaks volume of the work they have done.
In case of such a happy moment of life, one cannot stress about unpaid bills and deal with the troublesome paperwork. The best way is to get it all covered by a great Insurance company so that the day remains a one which is to be enjoyed and cherished.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our Experts answer some of the most commonly asked questions related health insurance. Go through our FAQ section to find your Answer
Why choose Bharati AXA Health Insurance
With health insurance plane, financially secure yourself and your family at affordable premiums