Health Insurance Plans & Coverage for PMS/PMDD25 Oct 2017
- Types of Health Insurance Plans
- Why should you opt for any one Health Insurance Policy for PMS/PMDD?
- Critical Illness Health Insurance Plan
- Other Highlights
While PMS and PMDD are used interchangeably, they have a distinct difference between the two. PMS occurs in at least 50% of the women menstruating while PMDD happens to only 3-5% women menstruating. PMS stands for Pre-Menstrual Symptoms whereas PMDD stands for Pre-Menstrual Dysphoric Disorder. We won’t be wrong to say that PMS is the initial stage of PMDD as PMDD is severe in nature comparatively. There are more than 11 symptoms of PMDD while there are four to five of PMS. The symptoms usually start when you are 7 or 10 days away from your cycle date. As PMDD is a significant problem in women, it is important that a woman has Insurance for PMDD in place so that any problem that may occur out of it is covered within that.
Types of Health Insurance Plans
- Super Health Insurance Plan: In this plan, you can claim for an amount ranging between Rs 5 Crores to Rs 1 Crore. You also benefit from No-Claim Bonus and that is compensated up to 100% of the sum assured to a patient. You get a free annual health checkup which covers almost every disease you suffer from. As a result, your PMS/PMDD is covered too. This Health Insurance Policy is what you may need even when you have PMDD or PMS.
- Smart Health Insurance Plan: The coverage for this plan is not like the previous Policy, but Rs 5 lakh can be of great help at times. On renewing the plan, you get a discount of minimum 5% and maximum 20%. This discount is subject to no claims done for the specified year. This Health Insurance Plan including the previously mentioned is by Bharti Axa. Being a trusted name, you will only be benefitted. The plan has an inbuilt coverage for critical illness.
So, whichever policy you choose, you will have no regrets as health is unpredictable and with anyone health Insurance plan, you are making your future secure.
Why should you opt for any one Health Insurance Policy for PMS/PMDD?
The reason is simple. Your PMS or PMDD may result in any form of diseases in future. In case of any hospitalization, the expense will be incurred by the policy provider. Isn't that more feasible than spending a fortune when you are diagnosed with any disease in future?
Critical Illness Health Insurance Plan
On choosing this plan, you are making your medical expenses for Critical Illness or disease cut short. Life is beautiful, and no one wants to take a chance with their health. It is better to plan the medical expenses now than cry later. Sometimes, for a small health problem, one might have to face a massive consequence in future. To ensure that you have things planned for you and your family members, you can choose this dominant Health Policy. Millions of Policy buyers have trusted Bharti Axa with this Plan. It is not a plan that only takes care of you but paying one premium; you can also take care of the medical expenses of your family members. There isn’t an easier way than this.
- You are gifted with lifetime renewal with this plan
- Pre-Existing diseases are also covered if you have four consecutive renewals with the same Plan
- On buying this Policy, you also have tax exemption under 80D of the Income Tax Policy
- It is not a strict plan that leaves you in thick soup. After you have bought the policy and you get a copy, you get 15 days to decide. Not just this, after your Policy ends, you get 30 days renewal time
With so much more and a lot like cashless hospitalization, annual checkup and post hospitalization expense, you are left with peace on buying this Health Insurance Plan.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our Experts answer some of the most commonly asked questions related health insurance. Go through our FAQ section to find your Answer
Why choose Bharati AXA Health Insurance
With health insurance plane, financially secure yourself and your family at affordable premiums