Count On Us
- 1.3 millionPolicies Issued
- 98.27%Claim Settlement Ratio
- Pan IndiaNetwork Hospitals
We have a simplified claims procedure so you can focus on getting better while we look at bringing the best service to you.
Simply follow these steps to make your claim settlement faster.
- You can contact us through any of our 24x7 convenient intimation modes
- You can reach out to us through below mediums to initiate your claims:
- Do ensure that all relevant and necessary details are included in the claim notification
- Policy number
- Name of the insured
- Name of covered person/insured member making the claim
- Contact details
- Nature of the disease
- illness or injury
- name and address of the hospital
- Phone number of the attending medical practitioner/hospital
- Date of hospitalization.
- Your claim notification must reach Bharti-AXA General Insurance (BAGI) within 48 hours of date of admission to the hospital or before discharge from the hospital, whichever is earlier.
- If the insured person is unwell and not in a position to make the claim, then the next adult member must take care of all details.
- We will dispatch the claim form as soon as we receive the notification.
- The form is available with our network of hospitals and the same can also be obtained from any of our offices. You may also download the form, to download click here.
- You can avail of cashless hospitalization. Click here for the list of 4500+ hospitals covered in this facility.
- Upon admission (whether for an emergency or a planned procedure), a preauthorization request form has to be filled in by the treating doctor.
- The form is available in all the network hospitals or can be downloaded from our website, to download click here.
- You can also request for the form via email (email@example.com) or our toll free number (1800-103-2292).
- The action of pre-authorization will be done within
- 6 hours post receiving all the documents and formalities for emergency admission , or
- 48 hours for planned admission.
- You will receive authorization (post discussion) for emergency admission within 6 hours of us receiving the form.
- For a planned procedure, the action of pre-authorization will be done within 48 hours from the date of admission.
- Denial of a cashless claim need not mean your claim has been rejected. We will examine all claims on individual merit and reimbursement will be paid later, if your claim is admissible.
- You need not make any payment to the hospital if you have received the authorization letter, except if:
- The bill amount is greater than the Sum Insured.
- There are non-medical expenses
- There was unrelated treatment
- There is an Excess/ deductible, which have to be borne by you
- You might also have to pay the difference if the authorized amount is less than the estimated/ actual bill amount.
- For reimbursement, you can send all required claim documents to us seeking reimbursement.
- Ensure that all reimbursement claims are intimated within 7 days from date of discharge.
- If you have been admitted in a non-network hospital, you can send the documents within 30 days from the date of discharge.
- Do note that pre- and post-hospitalization bills can be sent within 15 days from the end of post-hospitalization period as specified in your policy.
- We will settle your claim within 30 days from the date of submission of the requisite documents.
- If your treatment is not covered under the policy, you must pay all bills and send us the original and other necessary documents along with the claim form.
- If everything is in order, we will effect payment within 21 days of receiving all documents.
- If your claim is rejected, a letter will be sent explaining the reason for the rejection.
Cashless Hospital Network
Your health insurance at Bharti AXA offers you cashless servicing across India. Find the nearest hospital by selecting location. To download Bharti AXA General Insurance cashless hospital list across TPAs, please click here