- Claim should be reported on immediate basis after the incident/accident. However priority must be given for self-safety & medical assistance (if required).
- For Total Theft Claims, the intimation to Police & Insurance Company should be given not later than 24hrs.
- For any delay in claim registration beyond 48 hours of incident/ accident the insured should furnish us with detail clarification in writing.
- Insurance Co willn’t stand responsible to cover any kind of aggravation of loss happened due to delay in cl. registration or veh. is not produced for survey.
- For private car- Yes, you may shift the vehicle to garage. But, if the veh. is found in immovable condition or you find there is a leakage of coolant/ engine oil then you shouldn’t try to start your car and avail assistance of breakdown service van.
- For Commercial Vehicle- Scope should be given for spot survey unless there is real constrain in getting it done due to road blockage or other sensitive aspects.
Refer our website to download the Claim Form and also get the Policy Wordings Please visit to our website (www.bharti-axagi.co.in) for our tied-up garages.
1. Original Claim form duly filled and signed by the insured (CO’s seal need to be affixed incase the insured is a Firm/Company) 2. Registration Certificate & Driving License of the person driving at the material time of accident duly attested by the insured only. However surveyor may wish to verify the originals even based on merit of the said case. a. In case where the smart card or Rc certificate is yet not been issued by the MV Dept, then the RTA receipt for new registration, Purchase invoice & Delivery Challan required. b. For few odd cases where the Registration Certificate issuance been delayed for more than the stipulated time period there the Rc particular may require. 3. True copy of Police report / FIR, in case of any Injury to Occupants or TP ; Total or Partial Theft ; Property Damage & Malicious activity. 4. If, in case there is an involvement of injury / death / property damage, there relevant docs. are also to be submitted. 5. Satisfaction voucher (in case vehicle repaired at cash less garage). 6. Bill / Money Receipt ; NEFT Details (Cancelled Chq. / Bank Mandate) & Discharge Voucher for reimbursement cases infavour of the insured. 7. For total theft cases, all the original vehicular documents along with both the original keys. Additional documents required for commercial vehicle: 8. Self-Attested copy by insured of Fitness Certificate / Permit / Load Challan (if veh. been loaded) # For All Commercial Vehicle Claims, original documents need to be produced for verification & return. Document Required for Theft Claims (Partial / Total) 1) Partial Theft: a. All docs. as mentioned above except DL , Refer point: 3. b. For theft recovery veh. the theft recovery memo issued by police need to be furnished. 2) Total Theft: a. All docs. as mentioned above except DL / Bill & Money Receipt, Refer point: 3. b. All original vehicular documents along with both the original keys (original cabin key for commercial) c. Original letter issued to RTO intimating Theft & request for waiver of tax. d. Certified copy of Police Final Report & FIR. e. If veh. is under hypothecation, the current loan ac statement. f. Form 28 (4 copies) & Form 29 & 30 (2 copies each) duly signed by insured. g. Subrogation & Indemnity Bond from insured. h. In case of Payment to (If Vehicle is under Hypothecation): i. Insured: Original NOC & Form 35 issued by the financer (duly singed by insured). ii. Financer: Request Letter from the Financer mentioning the loan Ac details / Written consent from the insured to release payment infavour of Financer/ Original NOC & Form 35. i. Acknowledged copy of letter to MV Dept & Police Station intimating full & final settlement by the insurer (Format may to be availed from the Local Br.).
Place the vehicle in any of our cashless tie-up garage or at authorized garage of your own choice (here cl payment wld get reimbursed to the insured). For private car- shift it to the garage. But, if the veh. is found in immovable condition or leakage of coolant/ engine oil is noticed then you shouldn’t try to start your car and avail assistance of breakdown service van. For Commercial Vehicle- Scope should be given for spot survey unless there is real constrain in getting it done due to road blockage or other sensitive aspects. But, if the veh. is found in immovable condition or leakage of coolant/ engine oil is noticed then you shouldn’t try to start your car and avail assistance of breakdown service van. No repair job to be performed strictly on the car unless the survey is done.
This generally happens whmmmmen there is a frontal impact or hit by some object from the bottom of the car. Immediately after such impact, get down of your car and see carefully whether there is any leakage happening at bottom of the car’s frontal portion. If there is no leakage observed but you find uneasy in moving the car, still it’s not recommended to driver. If you able to move the car smoothly, but still you need to keep a close eye on heat meter (must remain below ¾) & Ac should be kept at switched off mode.
Within one working day from claim intimated to our call center, except cases reported at remote locations. The necessary claim docs. are to be submitted to the surveyor / local insurance office.
On receipt of all the relevant claim documents along with original repair invoice & satisfaction voucher/discharge voucher & NEFT details, the claim will be processed within 7 working days.