Honda Accord Insurance: Buy & Renew Car Insurance Online26 Oct 2017
- Types of Car insurance plans
- Inclusions in the Plan
- Exclusions from the Plan
Honda Accord Insurance
Touted as the only car that can match similar models from big brands, the Honda Accord is among the most modern offerings from the Japanese car manufacturers. A hybrid technology and additional equipment have sure made the Honda Accord stand out. The car comes with modern looks and styling and offers the ultimate in comfort and safety. The interiors are complete with a touchscreen infotainment system, and a dashboard with fewer buttons to distract the driver. Multiple airbags promise safety to the passengers and the lane change assist feature offers additional help to the driver. The efficient car gets its contemporary looks from its LED daytime running lamps and tail lamps.
Owning a car that offers so much is only one part of your responsibility. You would now have to buy car insurance as mandated. Almost all the insurance details on car companies are available online, and each competes with the other in making the process easy. Among those that have made a mark for themselves is Bharti AXA, which has sold plans numbering in millions. Bharti AXA not only provides a simple procedure to complete forms and apply for car insurance plans online it also provides a live chat option, so that you can get your queries answered instantly. A wide range of innovative features offered with the company’s insurance policies has ensured a leadership position for Bharti AXAin the market.
Types of Car insurance plans:
Comprehensive Car Insurance Plan:
- Provides cover for losses due to own damage and damage to a Third Party in case of an accident. Any damage to your vehicle/self and Third Part vehicle/Property damage is covered
- Covers losses incurred due to man-made damage like stirs, riots, strikes
- Covers losses incurred due to natural disasters like earthquake, cyclone, floods
Third-party Liability Cover:
- Covers for losses incurred due to damage to Third-Party vehicle or its property
Inclusions in the Plan
- Damages to vehicle due to natural calamities and man-made disasters
- Loss or theft of vehicle
Exclusions from the Plan
- Drunk driving
- Driving without license
- Accident due to traffic violation
- Illegal use of vehicle
- Staged Accident
As you delve deeper to know more about the options available in car insurance, you would come across terms like Zero Depreciation Cover and No-Claims Bonus. We have briefly described these two so that you get a better understanding of the same. Every commodity loses its value over a period a time with constant use. This would indirectly impact its resale and usability. The insurance premium is directly proportional to the age of the car since its year of production.
- Zero Depreciation Cover - you will be covered including depreciation of the car cost
- No-Claims Bonus- When, over the tenure of your policy, you have not filed a claim it is goes in your favor. You are entitled to Bonus points on renewal of premium which reduces the premium amount.
Now that you are equipped with insurance details on car companies, you can pick the best car insurance online and enjoy a safe drive.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have questions on anything and everything related to insurance? We've hand picked questions with answers that will help you understand the nitty-gritty of everything related to insurance.