Hero is a global automobile brand with its businesses spread across 37 countries in the world including Bangladesh, Colombia, Germany, Austria, Japan, and France1. Hero MotoCorp has more than 90 million satisfied customers around the world and is known for its amazing quality as well as affordability. In India, Hero MotoCorp has more than 50% share in the domestic motorcycle market. Even today, Hero MotoCorp’s Splendor is the manufacturer of the highest selling two wheelers in the country. The best quality of Hero bikes is their sturdy construct and safety. However, when it comes to riding on Indian roads, it is always advisable to get Hero bike insurance, to safeguard yourself from unexpected financial burden.
● Hero Splendor Plus - Rs. 51,790 Onwards
● Hero Splendor iSmart BS6 - Rs. 57,430 Onwards
● Hero Super Splendor - Rs. 59,650 Onwards
● Hero Passion Pro - Rs. 55,575 Onwards
● Hero Passion XPro - Rs. 57,200 Onwards
● Hero Passion Pro 110 - Rs. 56,100 Onwards
● Hero HF Deluxe - Rs. 38,900 Onwards
● Hero Achiever - Rs. 67,550 Onwards
● Hero Glamour - Rs. 62,600 Onwards
● Hero Xtreme 200R - Rs. 91,900 Onwards
● Hero Xtreme 200S - Rs. 99,400 Onwards
● Hero Xtreme Sports - Rs. 80,850 Onwards
● Hero XPulse 200 - Rs. 97,000 Onwards
● Hero XPulse 200T - Rs. 94,000 Onwards
● Hero Super Splendor iSmart - Rs. 60,750 Onwards
● Hero XF3R - Rs. 1.85 Lakh Onwards
There are numerous technical specifications that we can talk about but instead here are some of the awards that Hero Bikes have won recently:
- Highest Ranked Executive Motorcycle;
- Bikesport award of the Year;
- Commuter Motorcycle of the Year;
- Manufacturer of the Year;
These awards tell you exactly why you should choose Hero bikes.
Regardless how sturdy a construct the Hero bikes have, the Indian roads are as unpredictable as elsewhere in the world. An accident can happen anywhere and it impacts not just you, but also the people around you and their properties. This is the reason why the government has made it mandatory to obtain a third party liability cover for all two wheeler owners. But this cover doesn’t protect you or your Hero bike, from financial mess and stress.
If you want to safeguard yourself from the extraordinary expenses for your own treatment and repairs of your Hero bike, you should get a comprehensive bike insurance policy. A comprehensive insurance policy entails you to get compensation in case of damage to your bike due to natural/ man-made disasters and accidents3. Also, the comprehensive cover will give you compensation in case of theft of your bike. So, if you really want to protect your Hero bike, make sure you get a comprehensive bike insurance plan. And it is so much easier to get a bike insurance online these days. All you need to do is go to the website of the insurance providers, browse through the different plans, select the best suitable plan and proceed to payments.