Preparing for your very first international trip is a huge high. It is almost like a coming of age kind of event. The sheer thrill and excitement of figuring out every single detail; right from which places you will be visiting, to how long your trip will be, what you will see and do, what are the must-try local dishes, sourcing recommendations for where to stay, and booking your round trip flight tickets; planning a foreign trip is a whole experience in itself.
Along with the excitement, it is natural to have safety and security concerns for yourself and your belongings. And that is exactly where overseas travel insurance plays a crucial role. Arming oneself with an international travel insurance policy from ICICI Lombard General Insurance (Bharti AXA General Insurance*) can make all the difference to making your first international travel secure and worry free - the memories of which you will cherish forever.
How to make your first international trip memorable with ICICI Lombard General Insurance (Bharti AXA General Insurance*) travel insurance.
Types Of International Travel Insurance Plans Offered By ICICI Lombard General Insurance (Bharti AXA General Insurance*)
Travel Insurance Plans By Destination
Travel Insurance Plans By Traveller Type
Key Features Of ICICI Lombard General Insurance (Bharti AXA General Insurance*) Travel Insurance Plans
Medical Benefit Coverage for;
- Medical expenses including repatriation to India and emergency medical evacuation in case of severe injury or illness
- Dental treatment expenses for treatment that is non-cosmetic in nature
- Personal accident expenses
- Accidental death / partial or total permanent disability while abroad
- Daily allowance in case of hospitalisation for up to 7 days
- Compassionate visit (to and fro travel and accommodation) expenses by immediate family member of policyholder if the latter is hospitalised for more than 7 consecutive days
Travel Benefit Coverage for;
- Loss of passport and documents
- Total loss of checked in baggage
- Delay of checked in baggage
- Trip delay
- Trip cancellation and interruption
- Missed connection
- Personal Liability
- Financial Emergency Assistance
- Hijack Distress Allowance
- Loss of deposit or cancellation by hotel and airline
- Overbooked flight
- Emergency accommodation
The ICICI Lombard General Insurance (Bharti AXA General Insurance*) 24x7 customer assistance numbers are available for your assistance whenever you require while travelling abroad.
Important Tips For Foreign Travel
Research The Places You Are Going To Visit – While planning your trip find out as much about the country and places within the country that you will be travelling to. You will arrive at your destination feeling more confident and aware of your surroundings, and knowing how to move around independently.
Make Copies Of Your Important Documents – Always have a backup of your important travel documents such as passport, travel insurance, flight tickets and hotel bookings, international driving license etc.
Keep Important Contact Numbers Handy – Save important contact numbers electronically on different devices such that you can access them offline even in no network places. Along with numbers of family and friends back home, your travel insurance company’s 24x7 customer assistance number should be kept handy.