The general perception of the woman's role in the family is changing, albeit slowly. She is no longer relegated to the home and kitchen and is seen taking an active interest in supporting and providing for the family. Whether it is through providing support at home or contributing to the family income, her role in running the household is increasingly being recognized today, signifying the growing importance of a woman's life.
Hence insuring a woman's life becomes as important as a man's. And woman centric health insurance policies are critical today.
A recent US-based research and advocacy group reported that India accounts for 26.4 per cent of the cases where women die of cervical cancer globally. Also, cervical cancer kills an estimated 2,75,000 women every year and 5,00,000 new cases are reported worldwide. It is not only cancer but many such ailments that put women's health at high risk.
From cardio-vascular diseases, breast cancer to osteoporosis, the potential risks are high. Contrary to popular belief, heart disease isn't just a man's disease, it threatens women as well. According to the statistics by American Heart Association, out of every three women, more than one woman suffers from some cardio-vascular disease.
In this light, women centric critical Illness policies available in the market today are a great boon for this section of society and address specific needs of women like
- Covering diseases that afflict only women like breast cancer, fallopian tube cancer, uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, vaginal cancer, cervical cancer.
- Covering hospitalization and post hospitalization treatment charges of critical illnesses can secure the woman and her dependant family.
- Personal Accident Cover for Insured Woman and earning members of the woman's family
- Livelihood Support Benefit in case of accidental death and permanent total disability of Insured woman and earning members of woman's family
- Children's Education Fund
- Marriage fund for daughters
- Critical Illness coverage for Insured Woman and earning members of the woman's family
Bharti AXA GI's critical illness policy not only provides comprehensive coverage on health related needs, but is also very easy to get -
- No medical checkup up to 45 years
- Lifetime renewal
- Tax benefit under section 80 (D)
- 24x7 claim assistance and easy claim settlement process
- 5% renewal discount for every claim free year up to 25%
Click here to know more about Critical Illness Insurance
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation